Golf stay at the Château des Vigiers
Monestier, Nouvelle Aquitaine, France
- 1 night in double room Superior at the Relais des Vigiers
- The buffet breakfast served at the Relais
- Unlimited golf on our 27-hole golf course designed by Donald Steel or 30 minutes of wellness treatments in our Spa by Sothys.
- 2 hours consecutive access to the Spa by Sothys facilities (hydrotherapy pool, jacuzzi, sauna and hammam) and to the indoor swimming pool
- Access to the outdoor heated swimming pools from mid-May to mid-September, the Relais fitness room and sauna, the tennis courts and the Château's billiard room.
The Château des Vigiers is a 4-star luxury hotel located in the Dordogne near the Périgord Noir near Bergerac and Saint-Emilion. This 4-star hotel, renowned for its elegant luxury and discreet charm, is also a must-see stop for its starred restaurant Les Fresques run by Chef Didier Casaguana, its Bistro with a breathtaking view of the lake and the golf course, and its 27-hole natural golf course.
The Château des Vigiers offers several accommodation options. On the one hand, the Château dates back to the 16th century with its prestigious, luxurious and classic rooms. On the other side, the wooden Relais and its 40 spacious and bright rooms, each with its own terrace or balcony overlooking the golf course or swimming pool.
Discover also the new spa by SOTHYS entirely dedicated to Well-being. For you, top-of-the-range facilities with a hydrotherapy pool, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a hammam, an indoor swimming pool, and 3 treatment cabins, one of which is a duo to provide you with customised massages.
Price for non-members
Conditions of stay
Price per night for 2 people. On reservation and subject to availability.
Le Vigier, 24240 Monestier